Sump Pumps & Water Basins
Engineered for Superior Quality!
A quality pump is truly the heart of any water management system.
Quietly collecting water seepage year after year.
Benefits of a Sump Pump:
• Maximizes property value
• Prevents water damage to home and furnishings
• Reduces infestation of insects
• Controls the humidity level and dampness of your basement
• Hinders dangerous mold and mildew
• Secures the structural integrity of your home
• Gives homeowners the option of finishing their basement
• Battery powered backup pumps adds twice the protection to your home and its furnishings
Basement water typically comes from 2 locations. The main culprit is called the cove area (where the floor and wall meet). Additionally, water can come through cracks in the basement floor.
Basement sump pumps will collect water, but only when the water is directed to the sump pump.
HBD uses various high quality Sump Pumps which are installed in conjunction with our or existing drainage systems.
Contact Us for your sump pump & water basin needs
Pre-Drilled Basin …Durable, structural foam basins are made of rugged polyethylene. Injection molds en-sures uniform thickness and consistent quality. The 18″ x 24″ basin has a 22.5 gallon capacity.
Features and Benefits:
- Heavy duty structural foam injection molded construction
- Strongest and thickest rim, the 360 degree EZ Grab™ handle
- Ultra strong, reinforced bottom will not flex
- Heavy duty, non-corrosive glass filled nylon encapsulated inserts
- Gas and Radon tight; Odor free
Size: 18″ x 24″
Capacity: 22.5 Gallons
Material: Injection Polyethylene Structural Foam
The structural foam is 5/8″ in thickness with a diame-ter of 20 1/2″. The reinforced ribs en-hance the structural integrity of the gas-tight cover sump pump lid.
Zoeller M53 1/3HP Sump Pump
Submersible 1/3HP sump pump for professional basement waterproofing contractors. Durable 1/3HP cast iron switch case, motor and pump housing. 1-1/2″ NPT discharge and passes 1/2″ spherical solids. 3-year manufacturers warranty